Saturday, October 11, 2008

Family



Today I was in Subway and I overheard two women chatting about their mother in laws. They were complaining about the way they are treated by them. It started my thinking about my own mother in law.



The first time I met her she walked up gave me a huge hug and from that moment on I was one of her children. I am so blessed to be loved and accepted by her. As a matter of fact I have never heard anything uncomplimentary toward any of her sons or daughters in law from her. I know I have some huge footprints to walk in, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Thanks mom for all your love and acceptance. I Love You!


2 comments:

Brittany said...

Thanks for your comment. I too have a wonderful Mother in law. I don't know what I'd do without her.

Erica Lynn said...

Thanks for your comment. I love your blog, it's beautiful. My husband's mother passed away when he was young so I don't have a mother in law. It's nice to hear you have a nice one though, I hear too many horror stories.