Monday, September 29, 2008

~ SeaWorld ~



This weekend Tim and I went to one of my absolute favorite places, Sea World. I love walking around watching the dolphins, sea lions, orcas, and the kids as they look at these magnificent creatures. I love watching their faces as they touch the dolphins for the first time or watch the sea lions do their tricks. This trip however I had an experience I think that will rank as one of my favorite. I often watch the orca whales and marvel at their power and strength and at the same time their gentleness and grace. I know that God must have had fun creating these beautiful creatures, I know I could sit and watch them all day.




Sunday we were sitting behind a family on their first trip to Sea World and you could see the excitement on the parents faces, the kids on the other hand didn't look all that excited. The boys were young, about 4 yrs and under a year. The music started and the older son looked on with curiosity until Shamu made the first jump into the air. Both boys faces lit up and for 20 minutes they both sat and watched every move Shamu made. To watch the wonder on the little guys faces made me think about all the first experiences in life and I am once again so grateful for our creator who made all of these things for our enjoyment. I hope that one day these little guys grow to know Our Creator too. Thank you Lord.


1 comment:

Chelle Majeski said...

I know what you mean! I will never forget the feeling I left the orca show with. It is indescribable!

Thanks for sharing!