Thursday, September 25, 2008

~Family~


I just received a package from my mom and am once again reminded what a blessing family can be. We have been in Texas for 2 1/2 years and every now and then I get a little homesick. I love Texas, but I think Washington will always be home in my mind. I am so grateful for technology that allows us to keep in contact with each other. My sister always lifts my spirits, my brother keeps me in the know as to what is cool ( currently High School Musical) and makes me smile, my mom always reminds me how much I am loved, and my dad, just the sound of his voice and laugh brings such comfort ( and sometimes a few tears). It is amazing to me how we could all come from the same home and yet God has created us all so differently. One thing that is the same though is that through thick and thin we all love each other and are no more that a phone call away. I love you all. Thank you for loving me. I am going to go have the scone my mom just shipped me from the Puyallup fair. ( Yes, I know I am spoiled. Thanks Mom!)

3 comments:

Connie said...

Holli!!!! Welcome to the world of blogging!!! I just found you through Carmela's site... looking forward to hearing about your life in Texas and seeing some pictures.

I piece of advice - blog often or you will lose your readers. I struggle with the time to do that but try really hard to keep the posts coming. When I have time I have nothing to post and when I have lots to post I have no time!

Love you!
Auntie Connie

Glory said...

Hi Holli! I didn't know you had a blog. Well, check mine out! I miss you, h aven't seen you in a long time.

Love-amanda

Chelle Majeski said...

Hi Holli!

I was so excited to see you are joining us crazy bloggers! Well, those crazy bloggers anyway! I have fallen very behind!

I think of you often and am always praying for you!

Chelle