Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Starting Out

Hi! This is the first time I have done this, but I have enjoyed my Aunt's blog, so I thought I would try one of my own. I think it will be neat to write down some of my thoughts and experiences. I have also heard that sometimes you can find support for things in your life. I am excited to see what happens.

I will start out with a small tidbit about me. I am 31 years old and have been married to the love of my life, Tim, for 11 of those years. He is my prince charming. I also have a cat named Grace and a 7 month old Golden Retriever named Maggie. We moved here to the San Antonio area a little over two years ago. We left the Seattle area where I had lived my whole life and came south. It was an emotional and exciting journey. God was so faithful during the whole move. My husband has asthma and needed a warmer climate, so we sold our home in Washington, loaded everything in a moving van ( which Tim drove, I drove our truck with the dog we had then in the back- a 100lb rottweiler named Ben), and headed south. We had never been here before, but the Lord went before us as always and within 3 weeks of leaving our home in Washington, we were moved into our home here in Texas. I miss everyone back home, but I absolutely love Texas. I love being a follower of Christ and watching Him guide, direct, and work in my life.

Well I guess for now I will take a break, but am looking forward to writing more fun tidbits later.
Talk to y'all soon!

No comments: