Wednesday, December 31, 2008

~ Christmas Time ~



One of my favorite things about Christmas is the cards. I love seeing how everyone has grown and changed, how the Lord has worked in their lives, and all the news from the last year. I love catching up with friends and sharing our lives together if only in a glimpse.



I want to wish all our family and friends a very Happy New Year and to say that we love you all very much, from our Parents, Sisters, Brothers, Nieces and Nephews, Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles, Cousins, " Our Kids, "and all of our friends you are thought of daily. Thank you for all of your love and support. You are all our gifts from the Lord and we can never fully communicate how much each one of you means to us. We pray that this coming year the Lord will reveal Himself to you in ways that will grow your faith beyond what you can imagine, and that your lives will be full of His Joy, Peace, and Love. Know you are always in our hearts and prayers.

I have decided that this coming year I want to use my blog as a way to thank the different people in my life that have made such a difference. So for all my friends and family don't be surprised to find your name as one of my next headings.



We were just blessed with a visit from my family. It's been 9 months since I last saw my dad, sister, and brother, and 3 since mom's last visit, so it was a great way to spend the Christmas holiday, catching up.


As you can see from all the pictures we had a great time, from eating ribs at the river walk to taking in the shows at Sea World, it was a great time. We love you all and hope you have a wonderful New Year. To our families, we wish we were with you all tonight and know that our hearts are with you and our tummies as you eat all the snack food our family does so well.

Daddy, thanks for taking the pictures. Love you all!!!!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Holli,
Thanks for visiting my blog and your sweet words.
I am blessed to have you visit!

Happy New Year,
Julie

The Organic Nest said...

Hi Holli,
Thanks for you sweet comments on my blog. I checked out your blog :) I love your four-legged babies and pray the Lord gives you the desire of your heart concerning children. It seems you both are such a blessing to all the young people in your lives. Be blessed abundantly this New Year, Jenny